Terms, Conditions and Quality Policies
•The results are related only to the items Tested
•Total Liability of our Laboratory is limited to the invoiced Amount. No Liability will be accepted after Sample is taken back
•The Sample Description is given “As desired by the customers”. Sample not drawn by us & Analysis Conducted on Received sample unless specified
•Retained sample will be destroyed after 30 days from the date of issue of the test report unless instructed otherwise.
•Any Complaints or Retest request should be communicated within 15 days from the issue of the Test report.
•Test Report shall not be reproduced except in full, without Written approval of the Laboratory
•The Test report is not to be reproduced wholly or in parts & cannot be used as an evidence in a court of law & shall not be used in advertising media
without our permission in writing.
IGNITO LABS PRIVATE LTD is committed to providing “world class” Mechanical & Chemical testing services in the most professional manner and is committed to do our job “Right First Time ……Every Time…..” in order to provide total customer satisfaction.
This commitment is a companywide dedication to continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. IGNITO and its personnel, in keeping with this policy are committed to:
- Maintaining a management system that will allow us to meet or exceed the requirements of our Customer.
- Communicate the company’s Quality Statement & Objective to all personnel and to involve every employee as active participant in the process of continual improvement.
- To provide professional confidential honest services adhering to the highest level of business ethics.
- Updating the skill of personnel through the regular Training.
- Uncompromising attitude towards excellence in testing and maintaining impartiality in testing activities
- To always meet our “On Time, Every Time” slogan/motto;
- To operate its systems in such a manner that the test results obtained are very close to the truevalues by performance evaluation studies.
- Providing the results always in time as agreed upon.
- Participating in Proficiency Testing to cover scope in a span of 02 years.
- Implementing quality checks to improve accuracy and reliability of results
- To meet the requirements established in IS/ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 as applicable, and satisfy needs of accreditation organization;